Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Today is the day!

Registration for the Spring 2009 Computer Matching will end in 11 hours 23 minutes 54 seconds.

The D&D Digital web site has a countdown on the main page - that means you need to have your rankings submitted by midnight this evening! Don't let all your hard work go to waste by forgetting to submit your choices.

http://www.dnddigital.com


As for me, I ended up applying to four programs. I submitted my rankings about two weeks ago and tried to leave it alone while I finished up the application packets. Now that the deadline is approaching, it's hard not to second guess and wonder which order you really want to put them in. But I am going to go with my gut instinct and leave my choices alone. I have spent hours analyzing my top two choices trying to figure out which one I wanted to preference. I even made a diagram comparing all of the different pros and cons! It has been a stressful process, but I am happy with the choices I have made. I can't wait to hear about everyone's SUCCESS come April! Just keep thinking positive thoughts...at this point it is out of our hands :)

Katie

1 comment:

Emily said...

I also applied to 4 internships and agonized a great deal over the order, etc. I'm glad to finally have them all completed and sent out!
Best wishes to you!